POST GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- M.A. English
- M..A. History
- M..A. Punjabi
- M..A. Economics
- M..A. Hindi
- M..Sc. IT
MASTER'S DEGREE IN ARTS (M.A.)
Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
The college offers M.A. courses in the following subjects:
Eligibility: A candidate who has passed one of the following examinations from Panjab University, Chandigarh or from any other university whose examination has been recognized as equivalent to the corresponding examination of this university will be eligible to join the first semester of M.A. course.B.A. With Honours In The Subject Of Post Graduate Course.
Bachelors's Degree In Any Faculty With At Least 50% Marks In Aggregate.
B.A. (Pass) Obtaining At Least 45% Marks In The Subject Of Post Graduation Course.
Master's Degree Examination In Another Subject Or Another Faculty.
A candidate who has passed one of the following examinations will be eligible to join Part - 1 of M.Sc. (I.T.) (First Semester)(A) B.C.A. Examination from the Panjab University
(B) B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology from Panjab University.
(C) B.CA / B.Sc. (Hons.) In Computer Science / B.Sc. (H.S.) in Mathematics & Computing or any other graduation with Computer Science / I.T. / Computer Applications and Mathematics in all three years of graduation.
(D) Any examination of another University recognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh as Equivalent To any of the above examination.
Master's Degree In Commerce (M.Com)
1. A Bechelor's Degree In Commerce In General Or Professional Or Business Administration With Not Less Tham 45% Marks In The Aggregate.
2. B.Com. Hons.Degree With Not Less Than 45% Marks In The Aggregate.
3. A graduate With Honours In Economics / Mathematics / Commerce / Statistic With Not Less Than 45% Marks In Aggregate.
4. A Graduate With 50% Marks In The Aggregate Having Offered Either Economics, Mathematics, Statistics Or Commerce As A Subject In The Examination.
5. Any Other Qualification Recognised By The Syndicate For This Purpose.
(A) Bachelor's Degree of Punjab University under 10+2+3 system examination with at least 50% marks in any discipline Or
(B) B.E./ B.Tech. OR
(C) Any other examination recognized by the Syndicate as Equivalent to (A) or (B) above.